You are going to root for this chubby corgi who is trying desperately to get his fat little body over a fence. You are going to root for him so hard.
Unfortunately for this brave little warrior, corgis are simply not built for trying to clear any sort of obstacle. They are basically built like sausage with tiny little stumps for legs. They always seem to try their hardest, though, and sometimes they do succeed.
But as you’ll see, some corgis just aren’t as lucky.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate