When conductor Bob McDonough realized the Yale Glee Club was on his train on Friday, he decided to have a go at a different kind of conducting. The group was on a Metro-North train traveling to New Haven, Conn., when McDonough asked them to sing, according to Fox News.
“I’m the conductor, let me conduct,” he says in the video recorded by a club member and posted on Facebook.
They broke into a rendition of “Carol of the Bells” while McDonough waved his arms in delight. The Glee Club also performed for passengers waiting for their trains at Grand Central Station, the conductor said.
See the full video above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow