Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop pop-up shop in New York City was robbed of more than $173,000 worth of jewelry and watches late Saturday, police said.
Authorities said they are searching for three suspects, the Associated Press reports, one of whom used some kind of object to open a cabinet containing the merchandise while the store was busy and employees were distracted.
The crime took place at the temporary store of Paltrow’s lifestyle site Goop in midtown Manhattan. Among the items stolen from the cabinet was a vintage Bulgari bracelet from 1940 worth $106,250 and an 18-karat David Weiss bracelet valued at $43,750, DNA Info reports.
A Goop spokesperson said in a statement that all its customers and staff are safe, and the store remains open for business “with proper security precautions in place.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time