A Canadian mall has tickled the Internet with an ad campaign featuring “Fashion Santa,” an updated and slimmed-down version of St. Nick.
Model Paul Mason gives life to the Kris Kringle at Yorkdale shopping center, and though he sports a white beard, he’s missing the belly like a bowl full of jelly.
In addition to the stylish ads, Fashion Santa will appear at the mall on several days leading up to Christmas to take photographs to children; for every selfie taken with Mason using the hashtag #YorkdaleFashionSanta, Yorkdale will donate $1 to the SickKids Foundation.
Can’t make it to Toronto this holiday season? You can still feast your eyes on Fashion Santa via the Internet.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up