After a stabbing in London Saturday night, the hashtag #YouAintNoMuslimBruv has gone viral on Twitter to condemn the perpetrator.
In a video of the incident, a bystander can be heard saying, “You ain’t no Muslim, bruv,” after the stabber reportedly shouted “This is for Syria,” USA Today reports. The perpetrator stabbed three people at the Leytonstone underground station and officials are investigating the attack as an act of terrorism.
The hasthag #YouAintNoMuslimBruv took off on social media after the attack, prompting more than 64,000 tweets by Sunday morning of people defending the Muslim faith.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization