There was really only one way for the Year of the Man Bun to come to a close. It had to be a hipster Santa Claus with a man bun. There was just no other way.
And, of course, you can find this hipster Santa in Portland, Oregon. Instead of that passé red suit and hat, he rocks skinny jeans, a cardigan, thick-rimmed glasses and a man bun. Obviously, he’s still got a full beard.
This is real. Here is a local news segment to prove it:
Yes, hipster Santa rides a bike and uses an old-school typewriter. We’re not sure what Mrs. Claus’s deal is, but we can only assume that she’s out there somewhere, taking photos of her feet with a camera she doesn’t quite know how to use.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror