As multiple suspects launched an attack in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday that killed at least 14 and injured 17 others, families of those in the center for the developmentally disabled where the shooting took place began to receive texts and videos from their loved ones on lockdown.
In an emotional video, above, relatives of some of the survivors share the fearful cell-phone messages they received in real-time as the shooting unfolded.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization