A shooting in San Bernardino, California Wednesday is already the deadliest shooting in the United States since 2012.
Police say at least 14 people are dead and another 17 are injured after gunmen opened fire at a center for people with developmental disabilities. That death toll is the most since 20 children and 6 adults were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut in December 2012.
The deadliest shooting in American history occurred in 2007 when a student at Virginia Tech killed 33 people, including himself. The San Bernardino shooting comes just days after 3 people were killed in a shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood last Friday.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time