If you’re having trouble finding your Prince or Princess Charming, this new dating website exclusively for Disney lovers might do the trick.
MouseMingle.com launched on Tuesday and is the creation of a former Disneyland Railroad engineer. Dave Tavres, who describes himself as a “software geek,” told Los Angeles Magazine that he created the website because he “found it hard to find women who were as interested in Disney as [he is].”
He notes that “Niche dating sites are more common these days,” but apparently Farmers Only and Oscar Mayers’ bacon-lovers dating app didn’t quite work for him.
The dating site, which is unaffiliated with the Disney company, registers new members by asking which parks are closest to them, whether they currently hold an annual pass, and if they’re looking for a romantic relationship, friendship, or a “Park Pal.”
It determines compatibility between users by asking them to check boxes indicating favorite Disney songs, Disney shopping habits, and “Disney nerd level.” “All the normal sites,” Tavres told Los Angeles Magazine, “don’t have Disney questions.”
Membership is free as long as you’re simply looking at profiles and photos. In order to contact someone, you have to pay a $12.55 monthly membership, the 55 being an homage to the year the Anaheim park first opened.
This article originally appeared on Fortune.com
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now