The 2016 campaign trail came to a halt Wednesday in the wake of a shooting in San Bernardino, California.
Multiple people have been shot at the Inland Regional Center, which provides services for people with disabilities, according to police, and authorities said there could be between one and three “heavily armed” suspects. President Barack Obama is said to have been briefed on the incident according to officials.
Many of the presidential hopefuls took to Twitter to respond to the incident.
Martin O’Malley (D)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Mike Huckabee (R)
Donald Trump (R)
Jeb Bush (R)
Dr. Ben Carson (R)
Governor John Kasich (R)
Senator Lindsey Graham (R)
Senator Ted Cruz (R)
Senator Bernie Sanders (D)
Senator Rand Paul (R)
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time