A woman has been charged with a class A misdemeanor after egging houses and cars with her daughter and several other minors.
44-year-old Jennifer Terry of Ogden, Utah, allegedly drove her companions around on Aug. 20 and threw between 10 and 15 dozen eggs at 10 to 20 homes. Terry told police they committed the vandalism because she “didn’t care” and because of family problems, the Standard Examiner reports.
One victim claims the egging damaged the home’s stucco to the tune of $2,343, while another says it necessitated repair to a car’s ignition that cost $3,000.
Terry is scheduled to appear in court later this week.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up