A woman has been charged with a class A misdemeanor after egging houses and cars with her daughter and several other minors.
44-year-old Jennifer Terry of Ogden, Utah, allegedly drove her companions around on Aug. 20 and threw between 10 and 15 dozen eggs at 10 to 20 homes. Terry told police they committed the vandalism because she “didn’t care” and because of family problems, the Standard Examiner reports.
One victim claims the egging damaged the home’s stucco to the tune of $2,343, while another says it necessitated repair to a car’s ignition that cost $3,000.
Terry is scheduled to appear in court later this week.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far