From child star to fashion designer bride, Mary-Kate Olsen, looks to be officially off the market.
Her Full House dad Bob Saget confirmed Olsen got married during a Today show appearance Monday morning.
“I was not invited, but I’m very happy and I sent a Mazel tov text,” said Saget, 59. “I’m very happy, I love her very much. I hope they’re happy.”
According to Page Six, Olsen, 29, wed French banker Olivier Sarkozy, her boyfriend of three years, on Friday evening.
The small ceremony took place at a private residence in the couple’s home city of New York, according to the Post. About 50 guest enjoyed cocktails in the home’s back garden followed by dinner inside.
The celebration was stocked with “bowls and bowls filled with cigarettes, and everyone smoked the whole night,” a source told Page Six.
All attendees were required to turn off their cell phones before entering the event.
Sarkozy, 46, and Olsen began dating in May 2012 and became engaged in early 2014.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time