Some leading Presidential candidates have responded via Twitter to the shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado, which killed three people and injured nine.
“Today and every day, we #StandWithPP,” Hillary Clinton tweeted Friday afternoon. Bernie Sanders and Martin O’Malley also used the hashtag in their tweets supporting Planned Parenthood.
As of early Saturday, the only GOP Presidential candidate who had responded publicly to the attack on Twitter was Texas Senator Ted Cruz. “Praying for the loved ones of those killed, those injured & first responders who bravely got the situation under control in Colorado Springs,” he wrote.
President Obama also issued a statement about the shooting, advocating for stricter gun laws.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com