The next time Drake’s hotline bling, it might be Adele calling from her flip phone.
His comments were made in response to Adele’s recent declaration that she’d love to officially remix “Hotline Bling.” “I had a drink like three weeks ago [with] my best friends, in fact it was to celebrate ‘Hello,’ ” she said. “And I was off my face because I don’t really drink anymore, and they’ve got video of me dancing to [‘Hotline Bling’] on a coffee table as well.” And she’s no casual fan of the track — she even ordered the red coat he wore in the music video that was made to be meme’d.
Drake even appeared to Instagram his support for the idea earlier this week. So … can we make this happen, or what?
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption