Can you handle the hot heat rising?
On Tuesday, it was reported that Adele’s 25 had broken the single-week sales record previously held by *NSYNC’s No Strings Attached, which sold 2.416 million in the U.S. when it was released in March 2000. Just two days later, Billboard reports that 25 has surpassed 3 million in sales.
When Adele’s highly anticipated third outing wasreleased last week, there was no doubt that it would be the highest-selling of the year. Now, with a little more than one day left in the tracking week, we have to wonder what dizzying heights the album will have reached when the debut week sales are released on Sunday.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears