Business travel is stressful enough—even more so if you’re flying for work at a time most people are flying home for Thanksgiving. But there’s some simple tips to make sure your business flight reflects on your professionalism.
Stay organized, don’t show up late, keep all your papers in order. Make sure you’re flying in work-appropriate clothes if you’re with colleagues. Don’t assume your boss has all your travel arrangements covered. And hey, go easy on the in-flight alcohol.
Watch the video above for more.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror