Business travel is stressful enough—even more so if you’re flying for work at a time most people are flying home for Thanksgiving. But there’s some simple tips to make sure your business flight reflects on your professionalism.
Stay organized, don’t show up late, keep all your papers in order. Make sure you’re flying in work-appropriate clothes if you’re with colleagues. Don’t assume your boss has all your travel arrangements covered. And hey, go easy on the in-flight alcohol.
Watch the video above for more.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction