Business travel is stressful enough—even more so if you’re flying for work at a time most people are flying home for Thanksgiving. But there’s some simple tips to make sure your business flight reflects on your professionalism.
Stay organized, don’t show up late, keep all your papers in order. Make sure you’re flying in work-appropriate clothes if you’re with colleagues. Don’t assume your boss has all your travel arrangements covered. And hey, go easy on the in-flight alcohol.
Watch the video above for more.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time