There are certain topics that should not be discussed at the Thanksgiving table (politics, for example) but when they are, having Adele on hand is highly recommended.
In a recent Saturday Night Live skit, a family dinner was close to going off the rails after issues like ISIS were raised remarkably quickly. Luckily a young girl at the table had the good instinct to play Adele’s hit single “Hello”, turning an awkward family meal into an Adele-sing-a-long. Watch the skit above.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out