Good news, Broad Citizens: your girls Abbi and Ilana are returning for a third season on Feb. 17. Even better news: they just released an elaborate trailer spoofing (and advertising) the new video game “Rise of the Tomb Raider.”
In this two-minute clip, the always-adventurous Ilana channels Lara Croft and fearlessly ice-picks her way up a mountain. Abbi mainly offers emotional support.
We won’t ruin the surprise ending — but we assure you, it’s worth watching the clip all the way through. It’s classic Broad City and will get you pumped for season 3.
Watch the video below:
Oh, and if you’re wondering how they shot this video, here’s a behind-the-scenes look:
Read next: Watch Broad City’s Abbi and Ilana Debate the Best Way to Observe Columbus Day
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement