Good news, Broad Citizens: your girls Abbi and Ilana are returning for a third season on Feb. 17. Even better news: they just released an elaborate trailer spoofing (and advertising) the new video game “Rise of the Tomb Raider.”
In this two-minute clip, the always-adventurous Ilana channels Lara Croft and fearlessly ice-picks her way up a mountain. Abbi mainly offers emotional support.
We won’t ruin the surprise ending — but we assure you, it’s worth watching the clip all the way through. It’s classic Broad City and will get you pumped for season 3.
Watch the video below:
Oh, and if you’re wondering how they shot this video, here’s a behind-the-scenes look:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com