Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announced that he was suspending his presidential campaign on Tuesday. Jimmy Fallon invited comedian Aziz Ansari to The Tonight Show Thursday to reprise his impression (which we first saw a few weeks ago) and discuss this news.
Ansari is generally a very enthusiastic person, and he brought an extra helping of enthusiasm to his role as Jindal. He uses a Star Wars metaphor to explain his new campaign slogan: “Thaw It Out!” (He says he plans to freeze his campaign until 2020 and then “thaw it out” then.)
The comedian’s been getting tons of praise for his new TV show, Master of None, but clearly we should all be applauding his Bobby Jindal impression too.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time