World leaders gathered in Turkey this week for the latest G-20 summit to discuss important economic issues. Naturally, then, security was tight—but not tight enough to keep out three stray cats who managed to wander directly onto the main stage area.
Clearly, these felines were not intimidated by global leaders like Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin. And really, why should they be? We all know cats will one day rule this world. Look, they’re just wandering around and meowing in front of the flags of the most powerful nations in the world. And nobody stops them.
This is not the first time we’ve seen cats wander onstage at an inopportune moment. Remember those cats who crashed a classical music concert in Beirut?
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving