When James Bond walks into a bar, he always orders the same thing: a martini. Shaken, not stirred. But on Monday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Jimmy Kimmel said they considered other drinks before eventually settling on that now-iconic beverage. He then invited Daniel Craig, star of the latest Bond film, to test out some of these alternatives.
“I’ll have a Cosmo,” Craig orders first, “with mandarin orange vodka and a little splash of sugar-free cranberry juice. Not concentrate.”
Next up: “a strawberry daiquiri served in half a coconut with a scoop of lemon sorbet and two umbrellas — wait, make that three umbrellas. And one of those little yellow swords.”
From there, it just gets so ridiculous that Craig can barely keep a straight face. Watch the full segment here:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving