A father and son interviewed by a French television channel gave Parisians and those mourning the deadly Paris attacks a different way to think about the tragedy and its aftermath.
Le Petit Journal of Canal Plus interviewed a young boy about the attacks, asking him if he understood what happened on Friday.
“Yes, because they’re really really mean,” he says. “Bad guys are not very nice.”
The young boy then worries out loud that they might have to move, to which his father reassures him: “France is our home.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State