Charlie Sheen will sit down with Matt Lauer on Tuesday for a “revealing personal announcement” on the Today show, reads an NBC release.
In the wake of the announcement, multiple tabloids reported that Sheen would discuss his health during the live interview.
The actor has kept a fairly low profile since his FX comedy, Anger Management, ended in December 2014 after 100 episodes. Though he appeared in a February episode of The Goldbergs, in which he reprised his role from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, the cameo was filmed in December.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up