Lyft recently partnered up with Justin Bieber to promote both the ride-sharing app as well as well as the singer‘s new album, Purpose. Now, as was announced on Bieber’s Twitter account, his fans have a chance to meet him if they use Lyft in the Tri-state area this weekend.
The original deal was as follows: when Lyft users put the app into “Bieber Mode” they would receive a download link after their ride that would allow them to purchase the album for $5, less than half of what it’s going for on iTunes; they would also receive a $5 credit toward their next Lyft ride. “Bieber Mode” began at 9 p.m. this past Thursday and lasts through November 19.
The deal was sweetened on Saturday night when Bieber tweeted that he would be riding in Lyft cars this weekend, surprising fans (and other Lyft riders) throughout the Tri-state area.
This article originally appeared at Fortune.com
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time