Republican presidential candidates had a lot to say about “radical Islam” during the second Democratic debate.
While real estate mogul Donald Trump made a big deal about live-tweeting the last debate, more of the Republican contenders chimed in during the Des Moines debate on Saturday, especially about the Democrats’ responses to questions about the phrase “radical Islam.”
Here are some of the tweets from Republicans during the debate.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up