Republican presidential candidates had a lot to say about “radical Islam” during the second Democratic debate.
While real estate mogul Donald Trump made a big deal about live-tweeting the last debate, more of the Republican contenders chimed in during the Des Moines debate on Saturday, especially about the Democrats’ responses to questions about the phrase “radical Islam.”
Here are some of the tweets from Republicans during the debate.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color