At least 129 people were killed in six terrorist attacks in Paris Friday night. Here are some ways you can help:
In the U.S. people are offering their homes to French nationals stranded after France’s borders closed and many flights were delayed with the social media hashtag #strandedinUS. In Paris, Parisians are opening their homes to those in need with the hashtag #PorteOuverte.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022