The deadliest terrorist attacks in France in many decades claimed at least 128 lives in Paris on Friday night, as a series of deadly raids was staged across the capital city. These included explosions at an international soccer match attended by French President Francois Hollande, four gunman opening fire at a concert by American band Eagles of Death Metal and another attack at a Cambodia restaurant. The above front pages show how the French media reported on what appears to be the second worst terrorist attack on European soil in living memory.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022