Watching the second Democratic presidential debate on Saturday will be simple, with a free live-stream on TIME.com.
CBS News is hosting the debate along with local CBS affiliate KCCI-TV and the Des Moines Register. The debate will air on CBS and will also be live-streamed on TIME.com, in collaboration with CBS News. It begins above at 9 p.m. E.T.
The two-hour debate in Des Moines, Iowa, will be dramatically different from Tuesday’s Republican debate, as there will only be three candidates on stage: former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley.
CBS is partnering with Twitter to broadcast and track the online conversation about the debate, as well as formulate questions for the candidates. The official hashtag is #DemDebate. The debate is moderated by CBS News’ John Dickerson and Nancy Cordes, as well as two local journalists—KCCI’s Kevin Cooney and the Register’s Kathie Obradovich.
See Photos of Candidates and Their Sweet Rides
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org