Watching the second Democratic presidential debate on Saturday will be simple, with a free live-stream on TIME.com.
CBS News is hosting the debate along with local CBS affiliate KCCI-TV and the Des Moines Register. The debate will air on CBS and will also be live-streamed on TIME.com, in collaboration with CBS News. It begins above at 9 p.m. E.T.
The two-hour debate in Des Moines, Iowa, will be dramatically different from Tuesday’s Republican debate, as there will only be three candidates on stage: former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley.
CBS is partnering with Twitter to broadcast and track the online conversation about the debate, as well as formulate questions for the candidates. The official hashtag is #DemDebate. The debate is moderated by CBS News’ John Dickerson and Nancy Cordes, as well as two local journalists—KCCI’s Kevin Cooney and the Register’s Kathie Obradovich.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now