Watching the second Democratic presidential debate on Saturday will be simple, with a free live-stream on TIME.com.
CBS News is hosting the debate along with local CBS affiliate KCCI-TV and the Des Moines Register. The debate will air on CBS and will also be live-streamed on TIME.com, in collaboration with CBS News. It begins above at 9 p.m. E.T.
The two-hour debate in Des Moines, Iowa, will be dramatically different from Tuesday’s Republican debate, as there will only be three candidates on stage: former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley.
CBS is partnering with Twitter to broadcast and track the online conversation about the debate, as well as formulate questions for the candidates. The official hashtag is #DemDebate. The debate is moderated by CBS News’ John Dickerson and Nancy Cordes, as well as two local journalists—KCCI’s Kevin Cooney and the Register’s Kathie Obradovich.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022