Meet Brookfield, a black lab who, like many of us, really loves pizza. Brookfield, however, is willing to go to great lengths to acquire it. For example: almost burning his house down.
When his humans were in a different room of their Connecticut home, Brookfield attempted to steal some ‘za sitting in a box on top of the oven. But he accidentally turned on the burners, promptly setting the greasy cardboard box on fire.
Luckily, Brookfield’s humans dashed to the kitchen in time to put out the fire and keep everyone safe. And lucky for us, all of this was recorded on the security camera they’d set up to monitor Brookfield and her fellow dogs.
Brookfield certainly isn’t the only pet guilty of this crime. According to Inside Edition, pets start around 700 fires in the U.S. each year.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time