When the Wall Street Journal wrote an editorial bashing Donald Trump’s debate performance, it was perhaps only a matter of time before the GOP candidate took to social media to attack back.
Thursday morning, the Wall Street Journal published an editorial knocking Donald Trump on his trade comments during Tuesday night’s Fox Business debate.
The editorial says,
Trump then wrote a series of five tweets lashing out at the Wall Street Journal for its editorial judgment and defending his knowledge of the trade deal.
Later, Trump went back to Twitter to rail against a second editorial in the Wall Street Journal published the same day, this one by Republican political operative Karl Rove. It declared Trump the “biggest loser” of Tuesday’s debate.
Later Thursday, Rove hit back at Trump for his tweet-storm with some “free advice” for the candidate:
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time