When the Wall Street Journal wrote an editorial bashing Donald Trump’s debate performance, it was perhaps only a matter of time before the GOP candidate took to social media to attack back.
Thursday morning, the Wall Street Journal published an editorial knocking Donald Trump on his trade comments during Tuesday night’s Fox Business debate.
The editorial says,
Trump then wrote a series of five tweets lashing out at the Wall Street Journal for its editorial judgment and defending his knowledge of the trade deal.
Later, Trump went back to Twitter to rail against a second editorial in the Wall Street Journal published the same day, this one by Republican political operative Karl Rove. It declared Trump the “biggest loser” of Tuesday’s debate.
Later Thursday, Rove hit back at Trump for his tweet-storm with some “free advice” for the candidate:
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement