Lots of people would be intimidated by this dog. He’s a large, sturdy, muscular Boxer who’s probably got a sharp set of teeth. But you don’t have to be scared of him. He’s actually the one who is terrified. Of a feather, it turns out.
But this dog doesn’t just cower and walk away from this scary, mysterious object. He approaches it with curiosity—but with a healthy dose of restraint. It’s quite admirable, in fact.
When another video of a dog freaking out over a feather went viral a few months ago, Gawker asked if the dog was afraid of the feather because it smelled like a bird. It’s a valid question that remains relevant today.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now