The fourth debate for the 2016 Republican presidential hopefuls set a viewership record for the relatively young Fox Business Network.
Approximately 13.5 million people watched the debate, according to an Associated Press report. That’s not far from the 12 million who tuned into the previous debate, which aired on the more widely distributed CNBC network.
The debate was a record audience for the 8-year-old Fox Business Network. The channel has never had more than 1 million viewers for a single program, according to the AP.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time