The line includes eight different types of marijuana flower, including flavors like Lemon Pie, Northern Lights and Cali Kush, as well as edibles and concentrates.
“Leafs by Snoop is truly the first mainstream cannabis brand in the world and proud to be a pioneer,” Snoop said, according to the Cannabist. “LBS is blazing a trail for the industry.”
Snoop is no stranger to the marijuana business. A longtime weed advocate, Snoop launched his own marijuana-media company, Merry Jane, in September.
But Snoop can’t actually legally own the Leafs by Snoop brand as he isn’t a Colorado resident.
Instead the company Beyond Broadway, which operates under the moniker LivWell, will have official ownership and will be responsible for growing the marijuana plants and manufacturing the edibles and concentrate, according to the Cannabist.
Marijuana is legally available for recreational use in Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color