Ben Stiller’s been promising a sequel to Zoolander for nearly a decade and a half. This Feb. 12, he will finally bring back blue-steeling male model Derek Zoolander, alongside his sidekick-frenemy Hansel, played once again by Owen Wilson.
A couple new posters for the movie promise that the original movie’s gonzo take on the fashion world has been updated for modern times, with Zoolander and Hansel using their oh-so-chic smartphones to snap pictures of themselves. There’s also a faux-advertisement for perfume. Interestingly, these posters strongly imply that the actual title of the movie is Zoolander No. 2, which is a marginally better title than Zoolander: Mockingjay—Part 2.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time