Ben Stiller’s been promising a sequel to Zoolander for nearly a decade and a half. This Feb. 12, he will finally bring back blue-steeling male model Derek Zoolander, alongside his sidekick-frenemy Hansel, played once again by Owen Wilson.
A couple new posters for the movie promise that the original movie’s gonzo take on the fashion world has been updated for modern times, with Zoolander and Hansel using their oh-so-chic smartphones to snap pictures of themselves. There’s also a faux-advertisement for perfume. Interestingly, these posters strongly imply that the actual title of the movie is Zoolander No. 2, which is a marginally better title than Zoolander: Mockingjay—Part 2.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization