Star Wars Battlefront’s last live-action trailer focused on the nostalgia the game is invoking for long-lost days spent as kids pretending to be pilots, Jedi, and more. The latest, however, is an open invitation to players around the world to engage with that nostalgia — whether they’re kids at school or Anna Kendrick at home — and join the fight.
Watch the new Star Wars Battlefront live-action trailer to see Kendrick and many others transported to Hoth, Endor, and more to engage in the massive and frenetic warzones of Battlefront. The second half of the trailer features plenty of the action players can expect, including Darth Vader reaching for a force choke, Boba Fett’s Slave I, and of course the Millennium Falcon flying into combat.
Battlefront is set to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on Nov. 17. For more on the game, check out our thoughts on the game’s beta and watch a tease for the game’s upcoming Jakku downloadable content.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve