Star Wars Battlefront’s last live-action trailer focused on the nostalgia the game is invoking for long-lost days spent as kids pretending to be pilots, Jedi, and more. The latest, however, is an open invitation to players around the world to engage with that nostalgia — whether they’re kids at school or Anna Kendrick at home — and join the fight.
Watch the new Star Wars Battlefront live-action trailer to see Kendrick and many others transported to Hoth, Endor, and more to engage in the massive and frenetic warzones of Battlefront. The second half of the trailer features plenty of the action players can expect, including Darth Vader reaching for a force choke, Boba Fett’s Slave I, and of course the Millennium Falcon flying into combat.
Battlefront is set to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on Nov. 17. For more on the game, check out our thoughts on the game’s beta and watch a tease for the game’s upcoming Jakku downloadable content.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart