A Starbucks barista in Florida is going viral on Facebook after using sign language to communicate with a deaf costumer at the store’s drive-thru.
Katie Wyble, the employee at this store in St. Augustine, says this customer, Rebecca King, is a regular, First Coast News reports. King also told the publication that it’s a “big deal” for the coffee chain to have this setup, and she hopes the video inspires other chains to replicate it.
The clip has racked up more than 6.2 million views since it was uploaded to Facebook on Nov. 3.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk