Christie Brinkley: model, actress, former face of CoverGirl, and, it turns out, the owner of a talented pair of lips.
She stopped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday night, where she and Fallon reminisced about, among other things, Brinkley’s impersonation of Alicia Silverstone (which involves aforementioned lips). From there, she went on to demonstrate her skills for the audience.
“I could amuse my children for hours on end when they were little,” she said.
Watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement