It’s been a year since Bruno Mars released “Uptown Funk,” but some folks are just getting in on the parody game.
Midshipmen at the U.S. Naval Academy posted their version of the song, called “Naptown Funk,” which features students dressed in their Navy uniforms running around Annapolis. The clip was made as a “spirit video,” a major part of Naval Academy social life leading up to football games, and previews the Navy-Army game on Dec. 12. The track ends with a challenge to Navy officers in San Diego, Norfolk, Virginia, and Chicago to bite back with their own songs.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears