Justin Bieber has been taken off formal probation after a judge said Monday that he adequately completed his court-ordered service.
Bieber was put on probation after egging a house in January of 2014. Documents obtained by Mashable show that Bieber performed 40 hours of community service at a local homeless shelter, completed 12 anger-management classes and paid off the $80,000 in fines he owed in full.
The star even performed janitorial work at the shelter, according to his probation officer’s report.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization