While photographing a sleeping baby in Sam Houston Jones State Park in Moss Bluff, La., Megan Rion captured a shot that looks like it could be straight out of a fairytale. A deer who Rion calls Maggie wandered into the photographer’s shoot of baby Connor on Oct. 20.
The boy’s mother even captured the moment on video.
The best part? This isn’t the first time that Maggie has photobombed Rion’s pictures. There is an entire album of shots of the deer on the Facebook page of Imagine That Photography. Maggie has shown up to pose with several other children, allowing the photographer to capture some stunning pictures of the kids interacting with the photogenic animal.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time