While photographing a sleeping baby in Sam Houston Jones State Park in Moss Bluff, La., Megan Rion captured a shot that looks like it could be straight out of a fairytale. A deer who Rion calls Maggie wandered into the photographer’s shoot of baby Connor on Oct. 20.
The boy’s mother even captured the moment on video.
The best part? This isn’t the first time that Maggie has photobombed Rion’s pictures. There is an entire album of shots of the deer on the Facebook page of Imagine That Photography. Maggie has shown up to pose with several other children, allowing the photographer to capture some stunning pictures of the kids interacting with the photogenic animal.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization