Noted Royals fan Paul Rudd was obviously very excited when his team won the World Series Sunday night. So excited, in fact, that after the game at the Mets’ Citi Field, he made his way to the locker room to party with the team.
“I haven’t thought about anything. I can’t even believe that I’m standing here right now. I don’t know how I snuck in,” he told NJ.com. Though he was born in New Jersey, Rudd spent most of his childhood in Kansas, so he was raised a Royals fan.
Players were dumping champagne and beer all over each other to celebrate their victory. Third baseman Mike Moustakas noticed Rudd, who he said was “way too dry.” He and his teammates promptly fixed that:
“I’ve been to every single World Series the Royals have been in,” the Ant-Man actor told NJ.com. “It makes no sense. It makes sense that they won because they’re incredible. It makes no sense that I’m here right now, celebrating this.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization