Every so often a touchdown celebration comes along that deserves recognition, and Odell Beckham Jr.’s routine after he scored in the New York Giants’ Sunday game is one of those. Known in the NFL for his dancing prowess—among other things—Beckham raised the bar after he made his second TD catch against the New Orleans Saints with moves that combined Silentó’s “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” with some classic Michael Jackson steps.
OBJ’s touchdown and the extra point tied the game at 14 less than two minutes into the second quarter.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year