Every so often a touchdown celebration comes along that deserves recognition, and Odell Beckham Jr.’s routine after he scored in the New York Giants’ Sunday game is one of those. Known in the NFL for his dancing prowess—among other things—Beckham raised the bar after he made his second TD catch against the New Orleans Saints with moves that combined Silentó’s “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” with some classic Michael Jackson steps.
OBJ’s touchdown and the extra point tied the game at 14 less than two minutes into the second quarter.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow