It’s a resemblance of titanic proportions.
A 21-year-old bartender from Sweden is a dead ringer for Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio, the Internet has discovered.
Konrad Annerud’s similarity to the iconic actor has seen him amass more than 150,000 followers on Instagram, where he regularly posts portraits in DiCaprio-like poses.
Annerud does think it’s “fun” to be compared to a “handsome” individual like the Wolf of Wall Street star, according to an interview with a Swedish website cited by The Independent newspaper. But just like being famous, resembling someone famous isn’t always awesome, as he discovered during a recent trip to Italy.
“I almost felt like shaving my hair off,” he said. “It was very chaotic; people were yelling ‘Leo’ and wanted to take photos with me all the time. It was one of the craziest things I’ve ever experienced.”
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption