This trick-or-treater didn’t realize that her tricks were being caught on film.
When a family knew they weren’t going to be home on Halloween night, they decided to leave candy outside for kids to help themselves to. They also chose to put the treats in plain view of a camera.
Several children come and go before an adult woman shows up and sees the generous offering. She ends up taking the remainder of the candy.
“Away from home, we left full-sized candy bars outside with a note, ‘Help yourself but be considerate!’ We figured a group of kids would probably end up taking all of the candy at one point during the night, but everyone was really considerate…until this upstanding mother came to save the day,” wrote YouTube user InternetLasers.
The video of the mischievous mom has already been viewed over 200,000 times. See the full clip above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World