This trick-or-treater didn’t realize that her tricks were being caught on film.
When a family knew they weren’t going to be home on Halloween night, they decided to leave candy outside for kids to help themselves to. They also chose to put the treats in plain view of a camera.
Several children come and go before an adult woman shows up and sees the generous offering. She ends up taking the remainder of the candy.
“Away from home, we left full-sized candy bars outside with a note, ‘Help yourself but be considerate!’ We figured a group of kids would probably end up taking all of the candy at one point during the night, but everyone was really considerate…until this upstanding mother came to save the day,” wrote YouTube user InternetLasers.
The video of the mischievous mom has already been viewed over 200,000 times. See the full clip above.
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far