Every time it seems like Taylor Swift couldn’t possibly have any more tricks up her sleeve for her 1989 World Tour, she manages to surprise fans with something amazing. And the 25-year-old singer did not disappoint at her Halloween show in Tampa, Fla.
Swift emerged on stage dressed as Olaf the snowman from Frozen before bringing out Idina Menzel to sing “Let It Go,” the hit song from the 2013 animated film. Menzel was dressed as Elsa, the character she voiced in the movie.
“Frozen totally happened tonight,” Swift wrote on an Instagram post. “And 55,000 people sang ‘Let it Go’ so loudly, it nearly took my breath away. Good times.”
See the performance below:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time