China just ended its controversial one-child policy in the face of a lopsided male-female ratio and a rapidly aging population. But China’s not the only one in need of more babies. East and Southeast Asian countries are suffering from what scientists call an “ultra-low” birthrate. At the rate these countries are going, the populations will fade away. So what are governments doing? Watch the video above to find out.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization