James Franco posted an Instagram Thursday showing off a neck tattoo bearing Emma Watson’s face.
Franco, in a nod to Watson’s role in the Harry Potter series, captioned the photo with “I ❤️ Hermoine,” spelling her Potter character Hermione’s name wrong. 10 points will certainly be deducted from his Hogwarts house (Slytherin, right?).
Of course, the portrait of the Harry Potter star wasn’t really inked on Franco’s neck. It’s an image from artist Cheyenne Randall, who uses photoshop to add tattoos to photos of celebrities.
Watson and Franco are friends, though she’s yet to comment on social media about the image. The two starred in the black comedy This is the End, where Watson played herself.
“This is my first ever comedy,” Watson said in a 2013 video promoting the film. “How could I miss out on the chance to work out with the most impressive line up of the best comedians in the world right now?”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy