Adele’s about to release her new album 25, but being in your 20s is way less cute than being a gap-toothed kid. In honor of all the support she’s received for the record, Adele posted a throwback photo from her childhood. Hello, lil’ Adele.
25 is due out Nov. 20 and will house Adele’s recent single, “Hello.” Before its release, she’ll perform tracks from the album in an hour-long BBC special. She recently revealed more info about 25 in an interview with I-D and confirmed that Danger Mouse, Bruno Mars, Max Martin, and Paul Epworth contributed to the record.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This