While everyone else was tuned in to the third GOP presidential debate on Wednesday night, the folks over at Bad Lip Reading were getting ready to release their latest hilarious video. This time, the YouTube channel, known for dubbing ridiculous words over TV, movies and news, gave its treatment to the first Democratic debate, and the results were amazing.
The Presidential candidate debates have provided plenty of comic opportunities, but this one gets even better when it introduces segments such as “Noun Challenge” and “Drawing Corner,” and a discussion of whether or not Anderson Cooper should get a scooter.
See the full video below and check out the Republican edition here.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow