While everyone else was tuned in to the third GOP presidential debate on Wednesday night, the folks over at Bad Lip Reading were getting ready to release their latest hilarious video. This time, the YouTube channel, known for dubbing ridiculous words over TV, movies and news, gave its treatment to the first Democratic debate, and the results were amazing.
The Presidential candidate debates have provided plenty of comic opportunities, but this one gets even better when it introduces segments such as “Noun Challenge” and “Drawing Corner,” and a discussion of whether or not Anderson Cooper should get a scooter.
See the full video below and check out the Republican edition here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement