Star Wars: The Force Awakens isn’t out yet, but everyone already knows their favorite part of the new movie —the adorable droid, BB-8. Fan fervor surrounding this little ball of fun hasn’t let up, stoked by ridiculously cute videos of BB-8 watching The Force Awakens trailer.
While figuring out how the little droid actually works is still the stuff of well-researched fan fiction, Disney has released a guide to paying homage to BB-8 this Halloween. The new how-to video gives fans a step-by-step map to transforming an ordinary pumpkin into a Star Wars-themed jack-o-lantern that will be the envy of everyone on the block.
All it takes is two pumpkins, a template that fans can download from the Disney mothership itself, some crafting skills, and soon fans can have their very own personal droid, no batteries required.
- Watch the New Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Epic New Poster for Star Wars: The Force Awakens Unveiled
- The Most Shocking Revelation in the New Star Wars Trailer
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022